What is Well Woman Co.?
Well Woman Co. is a community created to support, encourage, and guide you in your unique relationship with your health and life.
We are women navigating big life challenges and transitions (having a baby, going back to work, finding meaning and purpose in a new season, a new diagnosis, divorce, etc). We come together to practice radical self-care in a safe, supportive community so that we can meet anxiety and overwhelm with mindfulness and love, reclaim our well-being, and fiercely embody our strength and purpose in this season.
Led by Registered Nurses who are also certified as Coaches, this community will give you the tools, support, and guidance to dive deep into what it means to be well in today’s complex world. Our Collective offers an opportunity to integrate the loads of information we are inundated with on a daily basis to move from knowing about to actually practicing and embodying real self-care based in self-compassion.
By coming together, we can collectively explore what works as we discover a new way of living that honors our bodies, our cycles, and our deepest needs.
What you get with your free membership:
- Access to a unique online space for all of your resources, courses, and connection to other incredible women like you.
- Monthly group offerings facilitated by Board Certified Nurse Coach, Brandie Mitchell.
- Resources and guidance to support you in better sleep, stress resilience, movement, nourishment, and a healthier home environment.
- Access to holistic coaching services to support and deepen your self-care.
Our Collective Rhythms (regular posts each week):
Weekly Ritual - a practice of looking at the week ahead with intention using the principles of cyclical living.
Wednesday Gratitude - a prompt for gratitude and cultivating an abundance mindset.
Weekend Intentions - a practice for moving into your weekend with intention.
New Moon/Full Moon - Each month on the new moon and full moon, an opportunity to practice cyclical living concepts.
Together we explore and integrate real self-care so we can show up in our lives with more energy, patience, focus, and strength. Yes, please!
- The Pillars of Wellness: Rest, Nourishment, Movement and Boundaries.
- Tools for setting boundaries that are empowering- not rigid, limiting, or isolating.
- Ways to use your innate feminine cycle to access more energy and rest.
- Skills for strengthening your relationship with your body and your intuition.
- How to shift your personal narrative and to reclaim your authentic voice as a woman.
Our collective is a safe space to dive into these concepts and reclaim your well-being.
About Your Guide
Hello! I'm here to guide you in discovering your own inner wise woman, to claim your resilience and health, and to embody the confidence that lives underneath the stress and overwhelm of modern womanhood.
Brandie Mitchell, RN, NC-BC, Founder
Who is Well Woman Co. for?
Our collective is for anyone who identifies as a woman and is ready to dive deeper into who you really are, heal your relationship with your body, and reclaim your wellbeing.
It is also for women who:
- Are in any stage of womanhood.
- Feel lost amidst the demands and expectations of modern motherhood.
- Have been diagnosed with thyroid, adrenal, or autoimmune disease (or suspect you have one).
- Feel tired, overwhelmed, and anxious too much of the time.
- Have experienced any kind of trauma at any point in life.
- Suspect there is a better way, a different rhythm, and are ready to discover it for yourself alongside other women.
- Have recently had a baby and want guidance and connection to navigate this new season.
- Are experiencing any big life transition (pregnancy or recently had a baby, going back to work, loss/grief, graduating, starting a new job or project, new diagnosis, moving, etc).
- Are looking for a community of like-minded women.
Have questions? We'd love to connect. Reach out at [email protected]